Garden maintenance is not only a way to improve your yard but can actually add significant value to your house.
Many of us enjoy gardening, but because of our busy lifestyles, we don’t have all the time to beautify our outdoor spaces.
• Flower Beds – water 1-2 times per week.
• Potted and contained plants – water daily
• Trees and shrubs – water every 7-10 days
• Water the plants when it’s cold – evening or early morning – rather than during the heat of the day.
• Water deeply at the base of the plant so the roots can easily reach the water. To avoid the formation of fungus, avoid watering leaves or plant heads.
• An irrigation system can also help you when you’re a lot away.
• Temperature of up to 26° will promote growth
• Temperature above 30° will stunt growth
• When the temperature rises, prevent grass from being cut too short, instead leaving it stand at approximately 5 cm, which prevents the soil from drying.
• The best time to water the grass is 4-8 am
• Use 10-15 liters of water per square meter as a guide and be warned that overwatering may lead to mold formation.