Hurricane Real Estate
Located roughly 25 minutes east of St. George, Hurricane offers a small-town vibe with big-time views. Legend has it that one windy day in the 1860’s Pioneer, Erastus Snow had a gust of wind blow the top off a buggy he was driving. He reportedly exclaimed, “Well, that was a Hurricane. We’ll name this the Hurricane Hill.” And so began Hurricane (pronounced by locals Her-i-can).
- Lonny Boy’s BBQ – $$ | BBQ Joint| Rustic-contemporary BBQ joint offering pulled pork, brisket, ribs, smoked chicken & more BBQ goods
- Tripple J’s Cafe – $$ | Family Restaurant | Casual, family-owned dining owned and operated since 2010 with American classics, plus beer & wine
- Main Street Cafe – $$ | Cafe | Cozy, vibrant cafe offering a wide variety of vegan-friendly and casual American dishes, and a shaded patio
- Muddy Bees Bakery – $ | Bakery | Hometown-style bakery offering delicious breads and sweets and double as licensed bee-keepers with local, flower-fed, non-medicated honey available for sale.
- Perks! – $ | Drive up Coffee | Small, drive-up style coffee cart offering quality brews, lattes, teas & smoothies
- Mercantile Antiques, Gifts & Consignment – your usual, small-town consignment shop packed with retro finds and authentic goodies.