Santa Clara Real Estate
One of Southern Utah’s oldest townsites, Santa Clara is a close-knit community known for their friendly neighborhoods, tree-lined streets, bounteous farm land and historic sights. Nestled between the Virgin River and Red Mountain, this idyllic town with beautiful views and affluent streets is desired among many. With plenty of parks, trails and top-rated schools, Santa Clara is an excellent place to raise a family or retire to.
- Anasazi Steakhouse – $$$ | Steakhouse | An artsy venue where diners cook their own steaks & seafood on volcanic rocks
- Island Grinds – $ | Hawaiian Restaurant | Authentic island-style foods including Pupu Chicken, Teriyaki Beef, garlic shrimp and the BEST Mac salad in town.
- Ka’ili’s – $$ | Hawaiian Restaurant | Pacific Rim food in a cozy restored pioneer home in Historic Santa Clara using fresh herbs and produce from nearby gardens and farms
- DUBS BBQ – $$ | BB Restaurant | Smoked meat & Southern sides in an unassuming strip-mall spot with a small, rustic seating area
- Dutchman’s Market – $ | Cookies & Baked Goods | Delicious, gourmet cookies and other delectable sweets in a corner gas station
- Moss and Timber – gorgeous plant nursery home to rare finds and unique pottery
- Sell it Again Sally – small town consignment shop with high class goods
- Sand Hollow Aquatic Center – indoor competition, diving pool, lap pool and children’s pool with interactive toys