Springdale Real Estate
An artsy community nestled in the Zion valley, Springdale is a picturesque destination. Though not high in real estate availability, investment properties are booming as the Zion area is flooded with millions of visitors year-round. Enjoy unreal views and immediate access to one of America’s most beloved National Parks.
- Oscar’s Cafe – $$ | Cafe | Relaxed eatery serving hearty breakfasts, tacos & veggie fare in a vibrant space with scenic views. Highly recommend the cheese tamales.
- Meme’s Cafe – $$ | Cafe | Quaint, artsy eatery serving a range of all-day eats from BBQ sandwiches to sweet & savory crêpes
- Whiptail Grill – $$ | Mexican Restaurant | Unassuming Mexican cantina in a converted gas station whipping up imaginative entrees & desserts
- Zion Canyon Brew Pub | $$ | Pub & Grille | Southern Utah’s first microbrewery located at the base of Zion Canyon National Park serving local brews and classic bar fare
- Deep Creek Coffe Co – $$ | Cafe | Laid-back local joint offering coffee, tea, updated breakfast & lunch fare & free WiFi
- Perks at Zion
- Worthington Gallery – Features fine and functional art of the highest quality from 40 local and regional artists
- Zion National Park – grab a map and go for it. Zion features dozens of hikes and outdoor opportunities from beginners to extremists.