St. George Real Estate
The largest city in the Southern Utah area, St. George is home to just over 84,000 people – consisting mainly of retired folks, young families and college students attending Dixie State University. Surrounded by beautiful red rocks and historic sites, Utah’s Dixie offers a vintage charm powered by modern innovation. With several downtown improvements, including luxury apartment complexes, fine dining, premier shopping, and rehab projects, our once small town is becoming one of the fastest growing cities in the nation. Enjoy a stroll down Main Street and frequent locally owned shops, dine in style at the Painted Pony or George’s Corner, pick up a few vintage finds at Urban Renewal, or grab some fresh, organic goodies at the Farmers Market every Saturday morning in Ancestor Square.
- Painted Pony – $$$ | Southwestern Restaurant | Ecclectic, artsy eatery serving unique Southwestern cuisine, fine wine & cocktails in a quaint atmosphere.
- George’s Corner– $$ | Gastropub | Comfy, two-leveled hangout with a lofty feel, serving appetizers, burgers & other pub grub along with local beers.
- Cliffside – $$$ | New American Restaurant | Upscale-casual dining offering New American fare, large windows & a terrace with picturesque views overlooking Downtown St. George.
- Chef Alfredo’s – $$ | Italian Restaurant | Top-rated Italian cuisine offering classic dishes in historic and charming Green Village
- 25 Main Cafe – $$ | Cafe & Cakes | Quirky neighborhood spot offering pizza, sandwiches & gourmet cupcakes, plus local art & the occasional live music
- Red Fort Cuisine of India – $$ | Fine Indian Food | Warm & friendly operation serving classic Indian standards such as naan & their delectable butter chicken (highly recommend it).
- Benja’s Thai & Sushi – $$ | Thai Restaurant | Warmly decorated venue serving Thai classics, unique rolls & all-you-can-eat sushi in a relaxed ambiance.
- Morty’s Cafe – $$ | Hamburgers | Upbeat, retro counter serve for burgers, sandwiches, shakes & breakfast surrounded by local art
- Rigatti’s Wood Fired Pizza – $$ | Wood fired Pizza | Compact, low-key counter spot serving traditional & creative wood-fired pizzas, salads, and deserts
- Angelica’s Mexican Grill – $ | Mexican Restaurant | Cheery Mexican eatery dishing out traditional street grub in a cozy and classic space
- Judd’s General Store – $ | Ice Cream & Sweets | Old-fashioned sweet shop offering hand-scooped ice cream, candy, sodas & delicious soups and breadsticks.
- Perks! – $ | Drive up Coffee | Small, drive-up style coffee cart offering quality brews, lattes, teas & smoothies
- Feel Love Coffee – $ | Coffee | Gorgeously styled store front offering classic beverages with a modern, organic twist and locally crafted pastries
- Affogato West – $ | Coffee | Hip & quirky location in the Unicorn Hatch Labs creative work space, serving organic brews & local goodies
- Urban Renewal – Furniture & Vintage Clothing Consignment
- AO – Sister store to Urban Renewal offering boho & eclectic furniture and clothing finds located adjacent to UR
- Cosy House and Gift – All the farmhouse feels & darling gifts in Green Gate Village
- Tailor Hem Boutique – Also home to Tailor Babes, this hip barber shop also includes a wide variety of stylish clothes for both men and women
- The Shoppes at Zion – Open-air mall with familiar chain stores, outlets & independent boutiques, plus casual eateries.
- Children’s Museum – Provides vibrant and engaging interactive activities that invite children and families to Discover, Imagine and Create!
- Fiesta Fun – a family fun center equipped with arcade games, go cart racing, mini golf and more!
- Dixie Bowl & Billiards – A retro, neighborhood bowling alley with an old-school vibe
- Thunder Junction All Abilities Park – Fully-equipped playground, a dinosaur-themed garden, train rides & picnics for children with all abilities.
- St. George Splash Pad – A center-city splash zone for kids of all ages
- Dixie Rock – Impressive red sandstone formation labeled “DIXIE” in white letters, with trails to the top & vista views overlooking downtown St. George. Connects to the Red Hills Desert Garden and Red Cliffs Reserve for endless trail systems.
- Temple Quarry Trail – an easy, out and back trail located behind the new DXATC on Airport Road.
- Green Valley Gap – Enjoy rock climbing, hiking, biking, camping, etc surrounded by beautiful lava rock and endless vistas.